How to resolve problem with Microsoft Outlook Search?
Are you getting “No matches found” in Outlook’s instant search results?
Solution: Delete and Rebuild Index
1. Go to Indexing Options
- Type “Indexing Options” in the windows search bar or
- Go to Control Panel -> Indexing Options
2. Click the Advanced button, as shown in the above picture
3. Click on Rebuild button in the “Index Settings” tab, as shown in the above picture.
Windows will warn you that the index rebuilding process may take a long time, and that you may not have full search functionality until it’s complete.
4. Click OK to accept the warning.
Wait for few hours and try searching again in Microsoft Outlook and be happy .
Feel free to ask any question, if you still face any problem.